De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

09 February 2011

Exodus 28:1-43 (day), Exodus 29:1-46 (night)

Feb. 8 (day)
Chapter: Exodus 28:1-43

Today's Memory Verse/s: Exodus 28:12
Title of Devotion: I bear the name "Christian"
Command/s: Bear the name on your shoulder as a reminder before the Lord.
Warning/s: I must be careful to act like a Christian since I bear the name of Christ.
Promise/s: God will recognize me by the name of Christ that I bear.
Application:
-Spiritual - I will recognize Christ as my role model.
-Intellectual - I will think like a Christian.
-Emotional - I will omit the emotions that is not essential in being a Christian.
-Physical - I will talk and act like a Christian.
-Social - I will be good to others.
Feb. 8 (night)
Chapter: Exodus 29:1-46
Today's Memory Verse/s: Exodus 29:42
Title of Devotion: Lord, I offer my life to You
Command/s: Offering must be done in front of God.
Warning/s: I must offer my life to God
Promise/s: 'I will meet you at the altar'; 'I will dwell in your midst'
Testimony:
Above everyone else, Christ is the only one I have to consider as my role model. So I've tried my best about it, but still at some time I fail. My actions and words (some) still is not good. Even on what I think. It's really difficult especially now that there's this someone who hates me so much and I can't help sometimes but to think negative things about her and feel hatred which is not good. But I stop myself whenever I reach that point so I'm happy to say that I made it a little bit. But well, I've been good to others today. :)

No comments: