De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

13 November 2011

I don't have a boyfriend, who cares?! I have you in my life, that's enough.

A while ago .. I have written a prayer request. .. and you know what?! I have written there ... "Lord, ayoko po munang magka-boyfriend, basta wag niyo lang muna siyang aalisin sa buhay ko ngayon ... ". hahahaha! 

Before, I always include in my prayer that I want to have a boyfriend as soon as possible. At first, I just want to have one .. but then as time passed by .. I want it so that I could forget the one that I love. But now, I don't want to have one anymore. I just want this 'someone' to stay in my life longer ... or .. maybe .. forever. This person isn't really the one I like but ... I that 'someone' is just so special that I want to live the rest of the chapters of my life with that person included in the characters.

I am very thankful to God that I have met that person. Maybe I couldn't have this person always with me (of course, I can't bring anyone with me always like a toy) but I pray that that person may be my friend until my last breath. No kidding. I am happy being single so long as that person would stay in my life.


No comments: