De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

13 November 2011

A day well spent

I just had a great day with my former classmate, Christine. I wasn't really planning to meet her today ... I was actually thinking about how will I tell her I can't make it. But then, everything around made it possible. We've met at 3PM in National Bookstore. Still, I saw the same girl I have been with 2 years ago. Yeah, it's been two years since we've last talked .. but it was like we haven't been too far from each other when I saw her .. it was still the same as the old days.

We went to the food court, and there, she shared a lot about her experiences, her problems and as well as her happy moments, especially with her boyfriend. She's expecting me to tell something, like the old days, when I used to react on every word that she utter .. but this time, I am just quiet and I just laugh at her. She asked me if it's because of the course I am taking, which is, AB Evangelization .. that I have to be careful with my words. It's not like that, really. It's just that I don't want to interrupt her ... she looks really cute when she talks non stop. hahaha!

Then, we went to National Bookstore where she bought some things and then we proceed to the ever favorite, McDonalds. We continued our conversation there. We've talked about our high school mates. She told me that I've shared a lot about everyone except myself. ... but then .. she knows me, I never shared anything with everyone a lot.

Hmm .. then we went to upstairs, to the movies. She wants to watch a film, but I don't want to .. it's getting late and I have to go to Amvel. And besides, there are no good movies available. hahaha!

Then after that, we went to the food court again and continued our conversation. We ended up at 8PM. I'm touched when we are about to ride on the jeepney. Because we are going to take different routes, we have to be in separate jeepneys. She asked me where will I ride, and then when I told her, she said that she will go with me and just take another jeepney at the market where she will drop off. We seated at the front seat. Well, I know I shouldn't be touched. I am such an assuming girl. Maybe she rode the same jeepney with me because she really have to go to the market or for any other reason. No one would ever like to be with me longer. I know.

Well, it was such a nice day. I'd really want to stay longer. Ah, I miss her .. so much! It's been so long since I've talked with somebody like her. She's different. She's not like others who wouldn't care to listen. She may talk a lot, but she listens a lot too. I love her so much. I was so fortunate to have her as my friend (I hope she consider me as her friend). :)


No comments: