De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

13 October 2011

Jealous


It's so funny to remember how I used to be so jealous of his girl. I was this young lady who secretly likes this man who happened to finally have someone by his side. I really wished that time that I would be that one with him. I am always day dreaming about how would it be if I were her. That was silly, I know. That's one of the funniest memories I had, and the most embarrassing too.

Well, I have just realized that I could never be her. Yes, just now (joke!). Ah .. ok. So kidding aside, I have actually thought about it now and I knew I cannot replace her. I mean, aside from the fact that I COULD REALLY NEVER BE IN HER PLACE, I realized that I CAN NEVER DO WHAT SHE COULD DO. Do you understand my point?

Jealous of the girl who caught your eye
One of my darker days
When you looked at her where was I?
Shoulda been in her place, here I am
All alone imagining what could have been
If I had been there


As I have read and heard this line, I have imagined if I were actually on that same time they have met each other. I know that he won't notice me. Not just because I am not really attractive, but because HE WASN'T REALLY MEANT FOR ME. It's that even though I am on that time, they will still be the perfect couple. That's when I know I believe in destiny. That whatever happens, there's this someone who is really meant for you. That no matter how you believe that it depends on your hands and mind, still, everything seems to follow a plan, and that's what makes love so magical. So even if I was there, HE WOULD STILL CHOOSE HER.

Well, realizing this things doesn't hurt me. I have felt this admiration for him for so long, now, I have finally move on. Sometimes when I hear this song, I remember him and the other guys whom I have been into. This have marked in my life, and it had shared me lessons necessary to live life.

Jealousy is natural. It's an emotion, I think. It becomes a sin when you sin because of it. Personally, I believe that we should not blame anyone when they feel being jealous. I mean, they're human, we are all human, so everyone has felt it, may be in different circumstances, but still it happened for once in your life.

I am not happy that I have experienced this, though I am not ashamed to say that for once I have been jealous with his girl, because that time, it was the indicator that have told me that I was into him. :)


No comments: