De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

13 October 2011

♥ Marry Your Daughter ♥


How I wish I would be the same bride. It's so nice to know that there's this other one who would bravely face my dad and my mom and tell them that he would take care of me for the rest of his life. :) Whenever I hear this song, I feel excited to see my future, who will be the man God had perfectly planned for me and how things will gonna work out when we are already together.

Honestly, I am this 'bitter lady' who never wants to see a happily ever after in a movie and a story, who always wish for a tragic ending, who doesn't want to see anyone having their wedding and a baby. That's how I was...before. Maybe because of the painful experiences I had with having relationships, that's why I became like this.

Somewhat I am still the same, but I'm trying to pull myself away from it. I am now learning to feel free to dream of myself having this wonderful wedding and a happy family. I am now becoming appreciative when I see people happy with their loved ones. I am trying to turn the bitterness into sweetness. :)

Well, I am still young and my priorities for now is my studies. But when this time comes that I will be planning my life with my other half, I wish and I pray that it would be the nicest thing that would ever happen to me. That time, I will not be alone ... because there's this someone whom God had finally given me as my companion. :)

No comments: