De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

10 July 2013

Oh Hooray for today! :D


















Ok. So I just saw this photo and I was like, "yeah, very timely."

I survived. It's been 6 months and 18 days since that very hurtful day. After December 22, I was like a zombie walking in the street, an insane woman who doesn't know what to do with herself anymore. But now, here I am. Still not beautiful but more of a picture of a heartbreak survivor. I'm so proud I've been through it. I mean, if it didn't happen, I won't appreciate life as wonderful as it is today.

I admit that I still remember everything. E-V-E-R-Y-S-I-N-G-L-E-T-H-I-N-G. But it doesn't affect me gravely anymore. It sinks in when I suddenly thought about it, I still cry when I cannot really handle the pain left, but the good thing is, it rarely happens. If before it hits me every second of everyday, now once a month is just enough. :)

God has blessed me even though I have sinned a lot. That's so wonderful about Him. Even if we are at our darkest side, He still wants us to feel that He loves us. I would forever thank God for all the experiences I've been through and all the lessons I've learned from it. I made me stronger. And I would forever be thankful to God for loving me in spite of my every bad deeds. 

I survived. God helped me survive.

No comments: