De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

08 July 2013

God has blessed my friends and I love it! :)

I'm just waaaayyyy toooooo happy! It's because upon opening Facebook, I saw a lot of good things, not just mere 'chismis' and trash posts. :D 

One of my classmates / good friend from elementary just passed the Nursing Licensure Exam and now, she's a certified Registered Nurse! Another is my classmate / good friend as well in high school, same story. Add to the spice the other past news but still gladdens my heart so much such as my classmate / good friend in high school just had her 2nd baby girl. Another classmate from my previous school in college, just had her 2nd baby boy. Isn't that a nice thing?! And those of my classmates before in college who already graduated that just had their jobs. Wow! God is so amazing! There are a lot more reasons to thank Him each day!

I don't know why. It's not me who experienced those triumphs, but I just feel so happy. It just make me so proud that for once in my life, I have known them and I've been with them. :) 

I know that most if not all of them may have already forgotten me, or if not, maybe I've very seldom crossed their minds. I don't even know if they still had our memories in their hearts. Well, no matter what, I'm still happy and so proud of them. Knowing that those people who became a part of my life has a good life is something my heart is so grateful about. 

-----------------------

Thank you Lord, for blessing my friends. They were a good part of my life, and I'm so happy that despite of us not seeing each other for a long, long time, knowing that they're happy with their lives, it's enough for me to keep myself calm. :) Thank you so much Lord! May you continue to bless all of the people especially those who are close to my heart! ♥ Amen. 

No comments: