De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

10 July 2013

Purple : 10 Facts About My Room

1. My room is located at the highest place in our house, just before our roof. It serves like an attic actually.

2. No one can stand in my room, it requires any person to just sit.

3. Though its height is less, my room is wide enough to accommodate at least 5 people in it.

4. My room only contains a bed, a pillow, an electric fan, a light bulb, a personal box with lock, a book, my puzzles and my countless bags.

5. I don't sleep in my room for like 3 months already, because it's so hot up there.

6. I clean my room regularly even though I don't sleep there.

7. I has no stairs. I'll have to use a table and a chair to get in there.

8. Its floor is made of wood and I love it. 

9. Unfortunately, my room doesn't have any windows.

10. It is the best room in our house on rainy days.

No comments: