De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

06 July 2013

Random thoughts. ~

I'm sorry about my recent posts on wanting to go to 'kinky places'. Sorry doesn't mean I'd delete it and never do it again, mind you. What I mean with my sorry is, sorry if it offends you in some ways and sorry because I know it would change your impression about me (you'd most probably think that I am a lustful woman whatsoever). 

You know, I want to be there because I want to learn more. Like since I was in high school, I really wished I could take up Sexology as my course (which a friend told me needs a Psychology course before you take up that major, and well, I doubt it if Philippines has such courses offered.) Anyway, it's not because I'm a sex addict or a nymphomaniac. I JUST WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SUBJECT. With plans of applying it someday, maybe, but most of all, I'd like my mind to be more open and understand why many people love such earthly things.

Well, I don't have to explain everything. No matter how I defend my side, if someone who'd ever read this would want to think I'm not the woman I am supposed to be in, I can't do anything about it. No matter what we do, either positive or negative, people will always throw their judgments on you (as if you were asking for it, huh?!)

I do believe that the more you know about something, the lesser you'd be thinking it was dirty. :) That's why I really want to expose myself with the act of sex, the world of the LGBT community, the mishaps of mistresses, and so on. Real stuff. Things that most people do not understand. I think education was invented so that we could expand our understanding, not discriminate people and judge them. Education does not mean you are entitled to put an eye on someone, not unless it is what your education have thought you. And well, as for me, this is how I educate myself. 

If you don't have anything good to say, just stay away from my blog  and mind your own thing!

No comments: