De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

25 June 2013

STOP BOTHERING ME PLEASE, GOOD MEMORIES.

Yes,  you've read it right. Good memories. And how am I supposed to forget those? I don't know either. They say that it is not possible to forcefully forget something unless you had amnesia or Alzheimer's disease. Well, I really wish I had, just so I would be able to move forward continuously.  Ok, so it started just now. While I was turning on this computer, a thought popped up in my mind, telling me that I should visit our email accounts. It has been half a year since I last checked it out. Anyways, I end up crying like hell and realizing that I'm still affected at this point in time. Imagine how worst I could be if I actually came face-to-face with that person, knowing that a memory just like that could break me down so easily. I pity myself for it, especially the fact that I browsed the internet on how to forget the past purposefully. But I can't blame myself for being so desperate to search for an immediate cure for this craziness. I mean, I've been hurt so bad it won't be good to make myself believe that everything's all right when in fact, it's not. It would only worsen my situation and forgetting would be harder. 

I don't have any resolutions yet, and I'll have to think of it as I eat dinner tonight. After that, I'll post again if I have thought about something good (but I won't promise I would). I'll go now. 


by the way, this is the site I've searched for. you wouldn't know, maybe you'll need it one of these days ....... just kidding. :)
http://www.wikihow.com/Purposefully-Forget-Things








AFK

No comments: