De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

25 June 2013

I just love learning .. falalalalala!

It's 6:36 AM on my clock and I'm here sitting in front of my computer, doing all the researching. If not with that mad rat in my sister's room, I doubt it if I'm awake by now.
Anyway, the mad rat thingy have brought about a good start for my day. I'm here studying, and I myself can't believe what I'm doing. I've just finished researching for my sister's assignment and I'm currently downloading pdfs for my own early this morning! haha! I'm feelin' productive right now.
You know how I hate the word and the feeling REGRET, but I openly admit that just a while ago, I have undergone such. I regret loving learning just now, when all I have was a year left in school. But after a minute of despair, I realized how lucky I am to think about studying as an enjoyable thing. I'm still lucky, if you know what I mean. It's never too late though, because I'm still young for my age and I believe that I'm on the right track. Yeah! \m/

I'm feeling all sleepy now. I guess I'll have to take a nap or else I will be dying again in class later this afternoon.  I don't want that to happen, because I really love learning and hearing important information and I can feel it in my nerves. No kidding. You may call me sick right now but it's true. :) And besides, I want to watch a lot of cartoons from 8AM which means I don't have time to sleep from that point of time. :)

I'll just do a couple of posts and that's it. I'll try to sleep again. :)

No comments: