De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

24 April 2013


It was ........

on my 18th birthday. You told me to treat you all because it's my day. I really want to, but I don't know how to invite you, knowing that none of you had the courage to accompany  me or even have small talks with me that time. I end up forgetting about the idea and just celebrate with my friends somewhere else. I don't have any friends at school, and you ....you were one of those that I really like to know. Right from the start, it's you whom I really want. ... and I'm not like you, because I mean everything that I've said and until now I know it's all true ..................

I'm such a fool to even remember this. Anyway it was just a small talk. I couldn't even call it one, because I had not responded. It happened two times on that day. First is when we are going to the Cooperative, me ahead of all of you, my classmates. You noticed my shirt and you were surprised that I was in a CAT in high school, which sounds you were underestimating me. I didn't mind though. Nothing you said made me hate you, if you know what I mean here. It's what you did, just for clarification. The second incident was what I have mentioned earlier. 

Those times were the best memories I had. Every memory I have about you are the most cherished treasures of my life. I may hate you for what you did, but it could never wash away the love I felt for you ... ~

No comments: