De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

12 February 2013

I ate at Jolibee, rode a bus and passed through memorable places today. And you know what? I felt sadness crush me from the inside. Not the one that destroys .. but something you feel about good memories that you actually wish you would see happening again. Yes, it's more like a frustration thing ... but it is best described as reminiscing. 

Well ... it was a bit unfair on my side. I was the one exposed to every single memories we had before .. which makes it hard for me to set aside what I feel for him. I may have finally moved on with the hurt, but each day, I'm struggling with those memories and the love I still have for him. How will I ever get over this, if each day I see what used to be us? And that was his advantage. Being away (from my memories) and closer (to her) makes him forget me easily ... 

Anyway, I don't wish to forget him on the other hand. He'd played a great part in my life ... he actually have marked a year in my life as his own. I don't feel bad anymore, though those moments I remember just proves me every time that the love I felt would never be able to be washed away unless I had a tragic incident which will force my brain to delete everything. 

No comments: