De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

12 February 2013



God is soooooooooo goood to me! I just fulfilled one of my greatest dreams this morning.

I remembered one night, while I was browsing my news feed in Facebook, I saw pictures of my former classmates in Muntinlupa (AB Mass Communication Students) in radio. And then I started congratulating a friend of mine whose one of them. Then on other days I start hearing them on their internet radio program and I was just so happy about them. 

On the other hand, I was saddened a bit. I even told my younger sister that if I haven't transferred in another school, I would probably be one of them :( I didn't regret transferring and changing my course, but I really like writing and the media. I thought my dream were all washed away after I chose AB Evangelization over my ever loved course, Mass Communication / Journalism.

But then ,... I was wrong! ... a miracle happened! We were scheduled to experience the radio and just this morning ... I did it! In an AM radio, speaking about how good is God! Isn't that great?!

God is really good. He may have delayed my dream a bit, but He used it for a more worth it thing. I thought He doesn't want me to do it, but He has plans greater than what I have. There is nothing more fulfilling than having your dream done while doing something that glorifies God! I can't explain into words what I really feel and what I really want to say now. I was soooooo happy. I will never forget this day. 

And other than that, God had given me the best companions this morning. I will not hesitate in putting their names here, to show how glad I am to have them and be with them. They are very nice people and the best. God is so good to me. I am the worst person alive, but He continue to bless me with the best things, best people and best situations. :)

Thanks to you, I've learned a lot and I really had a great day with you .... 

Kia Mapa
Bro. Resty Talain
Bro. Noel Abuda

Most of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD
for the wisdom and courage and guidance
though I did not made it perfectly, but I did it wholeheartedly for YOU. ♥


No comments: