De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

21 February 2013

good night. :/

1. I play scenes in my mind, from memories to dreams of me and you together.

2. I practice the things I want to say to you when we meet again.

3. I have endless "what IFs"
-What if I meet you tomorrow?
-What if you asked me out again?
-What if you say you still love me?
-What if you've already forgotten me?
-What if you ignore me when you see me?
-What if you tell me you never really did love me?
-What if .... what if ... we won't see each other ever again?

4. I make plans for the next day ... plans to be happy even you're not here.

5. I think of all the people I miss ... and it's only you who actually registers in my thoughts.

6. I think of all the ones I hate ... and I end up thinking about me and you. I hate you as much as I hate myself.

7. I ask myself a lot of questions ...
Like...
-Will we ever see each other again?
-Have you ever loved me for real?
-Do you miss me?
-Do you think about me at least once a day?
-Would you still remember me?
-Do you still wear our bracelet?
-Do you still play the songs we used to sing and listen to?
-Do I have a memory in you?
-Do you care about me?
-Did you just fooled around with me?
-Are my instincts and suspicions true?
-Is it time to let go and forget about waiting for you?
-Are we still friends?
-Would you talk to me when we meet?
-Would you have the courage to approach me when you see me?
-Or, would you just run away from me, turn your back and forget about me forever?

No comments: