De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

21 February 2013




I've had a lot of scars from the last time I tried to comfort myself using my blades. A classmate of mine shared that when she feels terribly hurt inside, physically hurting herself gives her relief. That's exactly what I've been through.


 On the other hand, the guidance counselor in our school told me that I should have alternative means of release other than hurting myself. But it seems it's the best way, because it gives immediate relief of my heart. It's better to feel physical pain than endure a heartbreak that kills you slowly. Anyway, I have not cut myself for about .... two months now. I'm glad I didn't. The urge wasn't that strong when you are happy. Lately, I've been very busy making myself appreciate the things around me and forget about the negatives, so the blades were kept safe and sound in their place. I just hope that the day I'll be needing it again would not come too fast. I know one day I'll pick it up again and let it kiss my skin until it shed its own tears of blood. But not now. I hope never again.




No comments: