De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

14 October 2012

The Rizal Park



The place that until my next life, I will never forget. :')

Last Ocotber 9, 2012, I have been here with the one that I love. It was not a planned trip tough. He had invited me to be there. I've always been telling him that one day, we should go there. Now, it happened. 
I failed to bring my camera :( but then, the memories will forever be in my heart and my mind. It was one of the most romantic thing that ever happened to me, really. Whenever I reminisce every scene, I can't help but cry and wish it didn't stop.

To cut the short story even shorter, we went to the middle part in from of this monument. There, he had kissed me so passionately, it made me melt. My knees literally got weak. It was such a nice drama. Then, he told me that it was the start of our new beginning. He again kissed me. He lifted me and turned round and round. What is so nice about the scene? It's that there is no other people there but us. Others are a few meters away from us, staring and watching our romantic scene.

I've never imagined in my 20 years of existence that it will ever happen in my life. That kind of a romantic scene? It's one of the corniest things, but it happened to me and I love it. :) 

I just love him more and more each day. I hope this day would end immediate.  I'm missing him so much right now.

No comments: