De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

14 October 2012

I've been loving him more as the days pass by .........

Despite of  all the pain I have felt this past few days, I still love him. No question about that. The hatred inside just vanishes away when I feel the love flowing in my veins once again. 

When I browse different things on the internet, I can't help but imagine myself doing and going this and that with him. It's always with him. I can't dream without him on it. He's always a part of me.

We have always been talking about the things we would want to do. I failed to write a list, but I will try to gather what I have the fondest of memory. 

When tough times come to us, I panic. I actually come to a point that I nearly quit and leave. But when I remember these things, it keeps me going. We still have a lot of things to do together. We have promised that we will not be apart until all these are fulfilled. :)

(RANDOM)

  1. Go to Enchanted Kingdom.
  2. Go to Avilon Zoo
  3. Go to Manila Zoo
  4. Go to Malabon Zoo
  5. Jogging at MOA
  6. Walk through Roxas Boulevard
  7. Eat at the Pizza All You Can in SM Manila (failed)
  8. Watch Taken 2 (failed)
  9. Watch a Comedy Film
  10. Watch a Romantic Film
  11. Watch a Horror Film
  12. Do our hobby in school
  13. Jogging and biking at CCP
  14. Record our songs
  15. Sing in a videoke / music room
  16. Go to Clark
  17. Go to Subic
  18. Go and swim at Splash Island 
  19. Live together after 1 1/2 years
  20. Build a home with two doors in the main entrance and with mirrors around the room :)
  21. Have one remembrance of our love
  22. Buy identical cell phones (we have it right now, but we want another model)
  23. Bathe in the rain (and have a sweet kiss)
  24. Bring him in his place.
  25. (October 14, 2012) Go to Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery
  26. Banchetto @ Araneta Center, Cubao
  27. Eat Lots a Pizza
  28. Buy identical flash drives
  29. Celebrate our first anniversary on February 29, 2016
  30. Send each other a mail in the Post Office in Manila.
  31. Tour me in Tarlac.
  32. Experience zip line together.


This is all I could remember, so far. I would try to ask him again what else we wish to do, and I promise to put all of it here. :))) 

No comments: