De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

13 October 2012

BITTER than ever :/



Who's gonna wish the best for the one you love who loves someone else? A martyr? Sorry, it's not me. Call me a demon, but this is true. I'm actually wishing the worst for both of them. If I'm not gonna have the one I like, then it would be better if they'll both die. I don't want them to be happy. If they would live longer together, I want them to live a life of hell. I'm not kidding. I'm not gonna stop until I don't see them suffer from each other. They made my life complicated. They have ruined me. They must pay for it. They should never ever be happy. I swear, I'll do anything to make them regret that they knew me, that I once entered in their lives. They do not deserve the happiness which they have stolen from me. I am living my life smoothly until they came to destroy me, but they will never succeed. I will break them. I will kill them. 

----------------

This is what bitterness brings. Pain can make someone better, but too much hurt might lead the other way around. We can't blame people who undergo this kind of bitterness. They were dumped, disrespected, betrayed. Most especially if trust is at stake. Forgiveness would mean waiting for your own death. They may have uttered the worst words, but still we have to consider their situation. Maybe the pain is already unbearable, added that there is no one they can turn to. So instead of talking ill of them and making them believe that they are such losers, why not be a friend for them? It's what they needed most. They have to have someone to share their feelings with. That way, complications might be minimized. Too much bitterness would be avoided and harsh words wouldn't be delivered. They could even learn to forgive not only the predator but also themselves. And we could help them move on.

So let us always keep in mind that every people are undergoing things which are always hidden in themselves. Always be considerate. Always be kind. Never judge their actions and the way they interact. Because every little thing they do covers up what is inside. Their immediate change, the silence and even the smile is the best disguise that they use. Break them. Use your power to destroy the hurt. Help out. It would somehow make things feel good, maybe not all, but at least .. it would make a change. 

-----------------------------------


I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. THANKS TO MY BLOG. MY ONLY COMPANION ON DAYS LIKE THIS.

MY BITTER DAYS. T_T


No comments: