De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

26 December 2011

Goodbye. :/


"never say goodbye. because goodbye means going away,
and going away means forgetting."
...
-peter pan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GOODBYES are my greatest fear. Goodbye is the most traumatic word I know. Goodbye is the number one thing I wish just only happens in nightmares and not in reality. Goodbye is something I never ever want to hear from you ........... 

I have this strange fear with goodbyes. Yeah, I know I wasn't the only person who's afraid of saying goodbye, all people actually do ... but then, this is one natural thing that I always try to think that I can alter. I mean, I know goodbyes are part of our lives because we all know that nothing's permanent, but then I still make myself believe that there could be ways to avoid it. 

Goodbyes are very painful. It holds something that you could never ever take back. When you say goodbye, you are about to change everything. When you say goodbye, you are literally telling that you are ready to forget and leave things behind, which I really hate. I want to restore everything, as much as possible. 


No comments: