De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

26 December 2011

Girls have uncountable crushes, but only one guy remains in her heart.

I may have tons of crushes around, who I always share with you. But I know you know that deep inside my heart, it was only you who resides. There may be a lot more men whose better than you, more cute than you, but then, there is still no other who could be you. You are unique in my eyes, your name is the only thing my heart can recognize. I may seem be happier when I see those guys I like, but swear, there are no more happier moments than being with you even just for a while. 

I might hug other guys. I might laugh with other guys, but none of them will ever mean to me as much as you do..

No comments: