De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

20 November 2011

Silence please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight .. I don't know if I will be able to at least take a nap. Our neighborhood is a total bullshit. I'm so sorry for the term. I just couldn't explain how annoyed I am the whole day and night. 

When I woke up, I felt extreme heat and the bad smell of smoke in my room. I thought our house is on fire or I'm being grilled alive. Of course my imaginations are not true, it's only our neighbor cooking outside. Yes, cooking outside with that stupid stove they have. It's not the typical stove we have .. it's a cheap version, something that doesn't help mother earth and causes suffocation. I nearly killed me this day. This isn't exaggerated, I felt like I was choking with the smoke they produce and I really thought I will be in asthma attack early in the morning.

They are preparing for the party, a Debut which is being held at the nearby court until this time. Yes, until now. And you know what?! It's so noisy over here. They keep on playing mind-crashing music which I really hate. Whenever I feel upset and tired and annoyed just like now, all I wish for is peace .. which my neighbor can't give. Yes, they could celebrate, but don't they know they are not the only people around the area and there are those like me who wish to have a precious time to sleep tonight, which they have stolen from us. 

I really hate everyone tonight. I hate the man behind my anger tonight and I hate our neighbor for being so selfish. I want to kill .... myself. 


No comments: