De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

18 June 2010

You can't have everything all at the same time....

I remembered talking to Ate Shell about something before. It's about what God gives you. As we can see, we can't have everything all at the same time. Like that time, Ate Shell realized that after having her break up with her long time boyfriend, she had much time with her family...that she doesn't have when she had her boyfriend. I am into something different right now...different because I haven't experienced it pa before. I am thinking why am I being a loner when I am in college? Why do I have no boyfriend since I disintegrated with my last guy. I talked to myself and this is my conclusion:


Elementary-First Year High School :

I have lots of friends, money, committed, good grades
No time for Family, broken family as well (we don't have my brother with us), no time to stay at home

2nd Year-3rd Year High School :

I have lots of friends, committed, good grades, I am starting to have time with my family, have a little time to stay at home
I had a little (very, very little) problem with money, I still don't have my brother fully with us


College :

Good grades, I have my full time and strong attachment to my family (I am happy to be with them), my brother finally is with us (thanks LORD!), I had much time to stay at home, I have money again
Single, have friends but not with me, I'm a loner


See the difference? So even though things are just not fair and imbalance, still I thank God for being so good to me. I may fail to have satisfaction on some things but at least I have time for the things and I have the things I wish I had before. At least I've experienced it all....:)

No comments: