De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

18 June 2010

AGREE AGREE!!!!!!!

How stupid can that Big Brother get?

I didn’t watch last night’s episode because I was too fed up with my life but I am completely aware of what happened. Oh well, again. Read my rant.

So kanina, nandun ako sa bahay ng pinsan ko.. dun ako nanunuod ng PBB kasi ang boring manuod mag-isa. So yun, uminom pa kami ng konti habang iniintay yung PBB.. Bongga pa rin ang katarayan ni Rubi =))

PBB na, pinakita yung mga nangyari kahapon so nalaman ko na kung ano yung mga violations nila and !@#$ like that. But then, I don’t get the point of having a forced eviction lalo na kung yung nangyari eh TEST lang para sa mga housemates. Test lang yun, hindi task. Yes, they didn’t obey some of the house rules but did Big brother even realize that if that happened to his own friends, he would most probably do the same thing.. RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE YOUR FRIENDS. Ginagago lang ni Big brother yung mga kabataan sa loob ng bahay niya.. Look, he has all the power to control things inside the house diba? Natural lang na maniniwala ang mga housemates na siya yung nag-uutos ng kung anu-ano nung una like yung sa phone call since siya lang naman yung pwedeng tao sa likod kung bakit may cellphone sa loob ng bahay niya. Siya rin naman yung may control sa mga pinto ng bahay kaya pwede ba, wag niyang sabihin na hindi dapat pagkatiwalaan ang mga housemate. Siya ang dapat hindi pagkatiwalaan, he plays trick very well.. he plays with those people’s feelings. Plus the fact na yung mga sinabi niya sa housemates are really emotional torture/abusive.. How he told everybody how much he regret that he trusted them and !@#$ like that. I couldn’t remember what he told to each of them but I know for myself that if someone WHO IS NOT EVEN MY FATHER OR MOTHER OR EVEN RELATED to me told me something like that, I swear to tell how bad I feel and everything I wanna tell him with respect. Just because you’re older and you’re the watchumacallit GOD inside that house doesn’t mean that you can hurt those people’s feelings. You don’t know how much that can affect them.. Maybe those kids are still blinded because they think you know all that.

If I were in that situation, hindi ko pipigilan sarili ko magsalita. IDK who the hell he is.. I obeyed everything inside the house but I only happened to disobey one of the rules and he treated me like I killed a dozen of people. Tutal may violation na rin naman ako, baka kung anu-ano lang masabi ko. Pinoy Big Brother isn’t a reality show anymore because there is one person or a group of people who are manipulating everything that is happening inside the house. Nakakagago lang eh. Nag-eemo pa siya na akala mo he was betrayed eh pakana niya naman yun.

That whole BUZZER thing is just stupid, I could not stress it more ‘cause it is really stupid. It only showed how selfish Pinoy housemates are, how desperate they are to get to the Big Night. Srsly, why does it have to be Jenny? Why not Fretzie since she was the one who answered the call when everyone tried to stop her? I’ve got something to tell y’all.. Have you watched the DEBATE? someone on the side of the teenternationals stressed out that Pinoy housemates had 3 violations while the Teenternationals don’t have any. So, since Big Brother want things to be FAIR, he did something para magkaron din ng Forced eviction sa Teenternationals.. He chose Jenny and Fretzie to kidnapped because Jenny is kind and she thinks of others first while Fretzie just plays safe. You heard it when the kidnapper asked the housemates to choose between Jenny and Fretzie, they chose Jenny but Jenny told them to choose Fretzie.. the one who started it all. Have you seen her felt happy and forget about Jenny when she got back inside the house? Oh Goddamnit. Plus, they only have a few days left.. kaya nira-rush na nila ang pagtanggal sa teenternationals since yung 3 slot eh para na sa Pinoy.. that means, isa na lang matatanggal sa teenternationals para gora na sa big night.

and about that buzzer thing, Fretzie was really a disappointment and I like how Ivan argue with her. Imbes na mag-isip ng maayos, sarili pa inisip. Actually, nagbilang pa sila ng mga nagawa ng mga teenternationals at kung sino lang yung mga tumutulong sa loob ng bahay.. THATS NOT THE POINT KIDS. You saw how the teenternationals take the whole buzzer thing? They prepared themselves but did not talk about behind Pinoy housemates’. I pity Jenny for she deserve the slot for the big night more than Fretzie/Devon. Pinoy made it to the BIG 6 but I really hope that Fretzie and Devon will not win, none of them deserve it.

Teenternationals FTW. Ryan Bang FTW!

PS. I DON’T !@#$ KNOW WHY I AM STILL WATCHING THIS STUPID REALITY SHOW.


No comments: