De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

07 May 2010

what if one of them asks for freedom?? would you let them go even if it would hurt you that much???

When your dog asks you to untie him and let him go for a play...

-you'll let him go, then get him back when the time's up.

What if your dog asks you to let him go and it will never go back again??

-There are still other dogs out there.

When your friends asks you to let them go..

-I'll let them if they want...but with the best reason...I don't own them...but I admit it would hurt me..

When you loved one asks for freedom??

-I'll let him go if that's what he wanted...and I'll be thankful for the days I had him...it would hurt me but not for too long.

When one of your family members asks you to let them go...

-I will allow them if that's what will make them happy...but it would affect me for a lifetime...

No comments: