De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

23 May 2010

PBB Teen Clash of 2010, May 21, 2010 Teenternational Housemates Birit Si...

Oh, I really love the Teenternational Housemates over the Pinoy Housemates. Aside from being so cute all of them are of good attitude as compared to the Pinoys especially Joe...he's someone with a very unlikable attitude. Same with Yen...she's some kind of a flirty and so plastic. I also hate Fretzie...I could call her as "simpleng pokpok"...Patrick who thinks he's good but it's not...and uhmm...they are the only once I hate in the Pinoy Housemates.

With regards to the Teenternational Housemates, I love all of them especially Jenny, soooooooooooo cute with the piano and everything...Ryan's very funny...Richard so cute....Others are so cute also but most of all...the mysterious and metallic James!!! I love him!!! :)

Go Teenternationals!!!!!!!!!!! You all are deserving to win...!!!!!!!!!! Hai...how I wish all the slots are for you guys....!

No comments: