De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

07 May 2010

I am now at peace... ( ^ ,^ ) V

A while ago, I was still very upset about what's happening in our family. I was starting to breakdown. I cried a lot. I don't know what to do...I really can't handle things like that especially when it comes to our family.

Despite all of these, I am still looking forward to attend the Thursday Meeting of El Shaddai Chapter in our parish. I know it's the best idea to unwind.

Before going to the church, I prayed to God that whatever message he has for me, as much as possible, He won't tell me things that are straight forward because I don't want to be emotional in front of many people. As I've said to myself, "There are certain things wherein the reactions are meant only for yourself."

I went with my father, my younger sister and my younger cousin. My father was a little bit hesitant because we thought at first that it was already through. But I was very determined to attend and listen to God's words.

I entered the church with a very heavy heart.

The lesson is about Peace. Yeah, I've learned a lot.

After the whole session, we walked towards the door and the first thing I saw is the wonderful art of God..the bright lights and stars...in the dark sky.

And with that scenario, I found peace. :)

No comments: