De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

21 June 2009

hide and seek??

a very tiring afternoon everyone!!

just got home from Sm Southmall..what I did there??
  • i went to Western Union first to send money to Lola in Bicol
  • i won an id lace from western union's scratch game.
  • i walked through the long and hot road of Almanza..
  • i waited for about a moment in front of Wendy's for Tony's arrival
  • after 10 years of waiting, she arrived and we went to the cr for her to change her clothes..and for me to retouch my face..
  • we entered in National Book Store and asked on the Costumer Service if the books we're looking for are available..
  • while waiting for the sales lady's report, I'm moving my eye towards the books at her back to find "The Cather in the Rye"..and, I found it!!
  • none of the books written in Tony's paper are available..except my "The Cather in the Rye"..
  • unexpectedly, I bought that book...I really like it...luckily, I have enough money for it..
  • while the cashier lady is punching my item, I'm praying that mama will understand why I have to use her money to buy that book:)
  • I sent 2 blank messages to Tine's number..and guess what..she texted me back using her sister's sim..what an effort..i really appreciate it!
  • sad but still determined to see the books, we went to McDo, just beside the NBS when Donard texted her that he'll go there too..
  • we decided to trick Dony..we went upstairs and waited for him..
  • while laughing out too loud, we saw Jheniece, our former classmate in high school..
  • I really want to talk to her for long but Tony is very naughty..and Dony arrived immediately. but i'm not too bad, i made a conversation with Jhen for a while..
  • We saw Dony waiting in front of McDo..we decided to go to Book Sale to look for the books..
  • We're really bad. It took us very long time before we left BS. still sad because we haven't seen any books of hers..ah..
  • we went to NBS again, but we took the other way so that Dony would not see us..he's still there..i feel sorry for him..but still Tony don't want to see him..
  • we find books in the NBS, still none..we met her classmates in PATTS..they are not that friendly..:((
  • while handling my fone, it's accesory suddenly broke up..i feel sad ..'coz it's from Roxie..poor dog it's headless..:(
  • we prayed for a sign..if Dony is still there waiting it means we'll find the book.
  • He's there..patiently waiting..i felt pity and i convinced Tony to meet him..i'm really afraid of Dony's reaction...but he's good. he's really really good..
  • We eat..talk..and then go..
  • we visited Dony's place in Veraville near SM..
  • we walked through the deserted Alabang-Zapote road..
  • i decided to take a jeep..
  • they walked together..
  • now i'm home!!!

It's a really nice day...We've been together for just a while but still it's so much fun. Roxie's not able to be with us 'coz she's with her family..ah..

Being with friends is definitely cool!! I miss them so much!!

No comments: