De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

20 June 2009

all i've got to do is run...

weeew!! almost done! 4 episodes remaining..and it all ends up.
oh..I'll miss it...but then there are still a lot pending dramas starring KIM RAE WON that I have to watch..

It has been my stress reducer..well..i think it's because of what i feel..
I'm really happy seeing him..I don't get bored, I don't even experience hunger and thirst. I forget everything..everything..

His face, his words, his body, his everything..it makes me insane. I even unintentionally bought a book that reminds me of him..well, i don't regret it..i don't want to feel regret of everything i do..in my every decision..

it's what i want..so i'll do it..for whatever makes my heart happy will do..

hah..i'm a fool..i don't even say things in harmony..i'm all messed up..ahh!!! but i love it...!!

Hope..I hope..i..

No comments: