De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

21 June 2009

It's impossible, so impossible for him to catch me..:'(

hahh...such a hot day...I've been sweating a lot since I woke up..

I just finished watching the 100th video of WsAyF..8 videos to go and that's it..I'll really miss this drama..

Everytime I see his face while watching this drama, of course there's a tingling effect on me..I really liked him...

but everytime I see him..I..I actually don't feel that good. I feel so sad though...why? It's because..it happened again..I now can see myself (again and again and again)...hoping inside a locked bottle that this man would open it. I keep hoping...knowing the fact that it's imposible that he will be the one who would open it. I'm so stocked..I don't know what to do. I hate this feeling...I feel so sorry for myself of not having him...even in my dreams..it seem very imposible.

well..what can I do?? this is it...I don't say that I don't want to feel this way towards him...I just don't like to admit that he'll never be mine...whatever I feel is nothing and be wasted sometime..

I wish that this heart would only beat up for the 'one'...the 'true one' because I don't want to feel the pain anymore...just give me the 'right one' so that I would stop hoping for nothing..It hurts a lot..really...

No comments: