De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

10 June 2015

Waking up in a bad dream

I don't usually wake up early in the morning, but I'm up at this time right now because of a bad dream. In my dream, my mother received a phone call telling her that my father had an accident just a few minutes before we left him. Then a few minutes more, a text message came telling us that my father didn't make it. You know what I did in my dream? I committed suicide.

Who would ever like to stay in a dream like that?

What made it worse to handle is my mother's facial expression of grief after knowing the sad news. I can still feel the hurt even if it's only in a dream. So even though I don't want to, I got out of bed and I prayed. I prayed to God but I don't know what I would really have to tell him. I want to tell him not to do it with my family, but of course all of us would die. Instead I prayed to him that if ever someone would die, let it be me first before anyone in my family. I am not good at handling pain, so I'm really begging God not to do it. I know I cannot stop the inevitable, but at least I want God not to inflict me too much pain. I love my family so much, especially my father.

As I was browsing the internet, this is what I saw...
http://www.cosmo.ph/lifestyle/motivation/13-signs-you-re-a-daddy-s-girl

No comments: