De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

04 April 2015


Yes, I'm fat. Or stout. Whatever you call it, I am big and getting bigger. I know it could be because of unhealthy living, but I'd more likely call it CHANGE. I became fat because I'd personally like to be. When I was once browsing my past photos, I saw how thin I am --with all the fine lines, the invisible tummy everyone is dying to have... and I was like staring at a corpse's photo. It was way back when I still have a boyfriend hehe. Anyway, after I realized how zombielike I am that time, I've decided to gain weight. Now, I can say I have already achieved the round body I am after, but I guess I'm now pushing beyond the limit. hahaha! I now have this huge tummy that I wish I could get rid of, and two large thighs and legs. Anyway, when people say I am getting bigger than before and that I have to lose some weight, I don't feel that bad (which is, weird actually because I used to hate people calling me fat). I just have to monitor my tummy because I am always wearing dress. like later. I would be wearing my favorite white dress which perfectly fits in my body....except for the tummy part. XD I like it, I see myself more beautiful now (I'm humble. hahahaha!) than before. :) 

No comments: