De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

01 July 2013

I'm not rich but ... I prefer a book more than anything else.

So ... we need a book on one of our class and our professor suggested that it would be more economical if we will just photocopy the entire book. The expense would be lesser for like... more than 50% if I'm  not mistaken. So they were all asking who would like the photocopy. I have no problem with that, but I don't have a dilemma with buying a book either. It's just the same, yes, but books are better right?! And  if you can buy a book, why stop yourself? A classmate told me that I was rich that's why I'd like to have a book. No, I'm not rich, but I prefer a book more than anything else. It's a lot more economical (for me) because I won't be able to throw it away (I'm sure of that, though I don't trash hand-outs too) and besides, it's good to see a book displayed in my own little library.. :)) And, it's an opportunity to buy a book, so why not, right?!

No comments: