De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

22 February 2013



I remember when you told me that I should always eat especially when I'm with you. At first, I was hesitant because I fear that when I get fat, you'll not love me anymore. But you were so persistent and you love eating as much as I do. You like it when I bring you food, and I love it when you bring me some too. You told me I'm getting heavier. I was hurt but you tried to calm me down. You lift me up and told me that no matter how much weight I gain, you'll still be able to carry me around... and you did. You even told me that you're loving me more than anything. That made me love you more than you love me, Ga. 

I guess I will never be able to forget you and not think about you for a day. Everything reminds me of you .... even the food that I eat each day. And you know what? Those are the sweetest things that I never wish to throw away and regret.... because those are the things that taught me how to love wholeheartedly. 

I miss you more each day, Ga. ..... 

No comments: