De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

22 February 2013

A while ago, I was thinking about not getting married when I grew older. Not because I have Gamophobia (see photo below), but because ... I don't feel like living with someone (else) and leaving my family (parents) behind. I'm not bitter, I just don't see myself into it. Anyway, as the saying goes, we should not talk as if there's no tomorrow, for we might swallow it in the end. 

I was just ... day dreaming, ok?! I'm wondering if I'd ever get married. When I imagine myself with someone (else), ... I feel disgusted with myself. haha!

If ever I weren't be married (God, I want to be married. Please.) I would still want to have a child. I want to be like that of the movie The Backup Plan. But I won't do it scientifically .. I want it naturally. :) It's a sin ... I know. So I am not really allowed to be unmarried because of that. LOL

I'm now in my twenties ...and sooner .... maybe five to eight years from now ... I will be someone's mate. I'm not rushing things though. I'm enjoying my life right now, being single and I pray that I will remain the same until such years (5-8). I hope that when the time comes that I will be meeting the man of my life, he's the one and no one else. ....

For now, I'd be living my single life to it's fullest! :D



No comments: