De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

29 January 2013

It's only you, and would only be you .. GA.


Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian Summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test

He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh!
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into

You're the best, and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know!

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes
Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes

Oh, won't you walk through?
And bust in the door and take me away?
Oh, no more mistakes
'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay




~though I've been torn between hating and loving you, the latter still overpowers both. Ga, for another time I'd say this, just to get through a hell out of it this very day. I was hurt. Really hurt after I lost everything about us. I was very upset that you've just given me up just like that. You could have told me in a nicer way. You could have chosen the best way to detach yourself ... not how you did last time. And what's worst, you did it in a more painful way. Like before you used a single blade sword .. and then now it's double bladed. Ga, you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I've been struggling each day, fighting against the sadness of losing you. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do, and there's nothing I could do about it. Fr's right. Pain can be relieved, but the suffering is still there. I have been living my normal life again. Since you were gone, I have learned to stand on my feet and rise again from the torment with which you have left me. I'm happy now, and there's no doubt about it. But you know what? I feel incomplete. Like I was really happy but then, still there's something I know that's missing. Ga, I know I never cross your mind anymore, and you don't give a shit to whatever is happening to me right now. Though it hurts, my mind is not tired of thinking of you. My whole system is already giving you up, but my mind ... and my heart ... they were the strongest part of me, yet the weakest when it comes to you. You never ever left my cognition, just as you will never be replaced in my heart, and that's for sure.
This is unfair for myself, but I think it would be more unfair if I will force myself to forget about you and unlove you. Anyway, there's nothing I can do. I have tried everything I can not to fall for you, but I end up being the loser. 
Ga. I love you so much. You shouldn't hurt me that way. You could have told me directly ... that you don't love me like you used to. 
I'm tired of this. I want to stop now. But it seems dying is the only way I could escape this misery. 
I will never forget about you. You will always be in my heart, no matter who will ever come into my life, it's still you Ga. I know you know that. ...
You were the best, so tell me, how'd I get a better one?


No comments: