De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

14 December 2012

It must be difficult to let go of something so beautiful.

Yes, it is. That's why I never want to let you go. But then, you did let go of me, and that's when I knew I was never 'something so beautiful' to you. Anyway, it doesn't change anything. Still, you're the best part of my life, and if you're going to 'happen' to me again, I guess I'll take it without hesitance. 

Ga, I will always love you. You have occupied a great space in my heart, which I know, that would take a lifetime before someone or something else could replace you there. I might be hurt but I don't feel too bad anymore. I know someday we'll find our way to be together. Remember, after everything .... we'll end up together. I'm still holding on to that promise of yours. 

I love you forever ga. ♥ I'm always praying for you. I hope you're good. I know you're happy now. Thanks for the memories. 

No comments: