De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

18 December 2012

Before ... 

When I hear our songs, the songs that we used to sing and listen together ... I feel madly, deeply, in love with you ... in short, I feel infinite.

Now ... 

When I hear those songs, I suffer inside, my heart bleeds, my chest contracts as I remember every single thing that happened to us behind those songs. 

I miss you so bad Ga. This is not the ending we've promised to each other. I'll make a way to make things better. We'll end up good, I swear to you. I love you from east to west of the earth. I love you infinitely. I'm letting you go because I want you to be happy. Anyway, I still hope and pray that someday, we'll end up again together ... 

No comments: