De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

03 December 2011

Last Thursday, my sister told me that she needs to email her project to her teacher. So I tried to open hid email address, but then I failed. I have no other choice but to change her password. The process have not taken that long. At the end of the procedure .. as I was about to celebrate the success of changing to a new password .. something caught my eye. In the upper right side of the window, there is a message box which says, "Ready to move on?". I thought it was something like an advertisement or what ... but it was there for a purpose. .. it was the last button I have to click. Well, other than that .. it also had another purpose ... to literally ask me if I'm ready to move on. hahaha! Life just goes like that. Simple things you thought have nothing to do with you actually have. Yes, I may be translating or interpreting it the other way around .. but what matters is that how it work for me. Well .. I could say that I have moved on now on some other things. When I say I do, I really do. But it took a lot of time and courage to do it. Oh well, at the end of it, thanks for that amazing reminder in yahoo mail. :)))

I have print screen that window but unfortunately it was deleted. :/ But swear this did happened.

No comments: