De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

08 December 2011

I don't know what I'm gonna do for the next days.
I mean, I've been used to talking with you, that it's all I want to do the whole day.
Now is the first day of change.
I don't really know how to get you out of my own schedule, when you really are the only one that is important in it.
My life is incomplete for the nth time around, but I swear I'll work this out as soon as possible.
I don't want to be left behind.
I don't want you to see me falling apart while you were enjoying your life without me in it anymore.
I want you to see that without you, I'll be strong.
But for now, excuse me for feeling this way. 
I hope you know me, that I'm not used to changes like this.
I could handle any change, except like this .. the change that I never thought would happen in reality and not just in my nightmares.
The sudden change of you getting me out of your life.

No comments: