De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

05 November 2011

than waste my time talking and texting with you ............





Again, for once, I've remembered that one scary night ...................

I know I've promised that I'll move on about this thing. But I really can't. This is one of the most hurtful things I've received from someone I really care about. This is a kind of a slap on my both cheeks. I don't want to hear those words again .. ever. It only sums up that I am nothing, which is true. Well, I'm still thankful to him for telling this to my face. At least I know. At least he's been honest. At least now I know how everyone who talks and texts me feels .... He's only this one honest and brave guy who could tell me what others are hiding inside. I really thank him for it.


-------------------------

Oh well, I would rather turn off my pc and sleep now than think about you all this time ....

No comments: