De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

11 November 2011

My Bucketlist. :) [will be open for updates]

1. Fall in love.
2. Visit Disneyland.
3. Have my own home in Europe.
4. Kiss a girl (again. hahaha!).
5. Travel the world and set foot on all 7 continents.
6. Kiss in the rain (I want to do this again, and again).
7. Marry the love of my life.
8. Sleep under the star with the love of my life.
9. Kiss underwater (again. LOL)
10. Win the lottery (who the hell wouldn't want to?hahaha!)
11. Fall asleep in HIS arms.
12. Ride the bus sitting next to HIM.
13. Donate blood.
14. Write a book.
15. Have a healthy pregnancy.
16. Solve a rubik's cube.
17. Swim with dolphins.
18. Attend a gay wedding.
19. Meet Taylor Swift and Rhian Ramos at the same time. hahaha!
20. Graduate College without losing my virginity.
21. Be happy.
22. Learn how to play piano, guitar and violin.
23. Kiss the love of my life on new year.
24. Be a bridesmaid.
25. Learn fluent sign language.
26. Save a life, save a soul.
27. Learn French, Italian, Nihonggo, Mandarin.
28. Become a billionaire.
29. Have children. Have twins.
30. Have my dream body and dream face (a face with no pimples or dirty thing on it.)
31. Find a best friend.
32. Learn how to drive.
33. Celebrate my 100th birthday with the love of my life.
34. Tell him how I feel.
35. Kiss at the top of a Ferris wheel.
36. See snow.
37. Attend a concert of Air Supply.
38. Kiss my ex one more time. LOL
39. Live in my dream house with my father, mother and siblings.
40. Time travel.
41. Visit outer space.
42. Watch baby turtles hatch.
43. Have my parents there the day I get married.
44. Overcome self harm.
45. Kiss in the snow.
46. Hug Mickey Mouse.
47. Watch the sunset with him.
48. Grow old with someone I love.
49. Dance with my kids in the rain.
50. Buy my parents a new house.
51. Win in a chess game.
52. Conquer my fears.
53. Feel beautiful.
54. Hug a penguin (a real one).
55. Become a bagger.
56. Do everything on my bucket list.
57. Have a baby fall asleep in my arms.
58. Attach a lock to a love bridge.
59. Find the end of a rainbow.
60. Die with no regrets.
61. Bake a cake.
62. Have my own personal library in my house.
63. Have a romantic night picnic.
64. Open my own business.
65. Direct a film.
66. Go on a road trip with friends.
67. Become a librarian.
68. Cover my bedroom walls with pictures.
69. Have a perfect Valentine’s Day with someone I love.
70. Spend the day in an igloo.
71. Have my father walk me down the aisle.
72. Be kissed unexpectedly.
73. Kiss someone in a library.
















No comments: