De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

16 October 2011

Pag-ibig Ko Sanay Mapansin



This was the song I have sang for my ex boyfriend when we are in Batangas during our retreat... I've just remembered. hahaha! :))

Before, I used to say .. "Las PiƱas siya, Cavite ako .. " because he lives in LPC and I'm in Cavite. :))

I don't know how was he right now. We last talked during our graduation day in the year 2005. Well, I don't care about him.

I've just thought .. before, when I was younger, I wished that whoever you had or loved that time, that was the one that will God give you. But fortunately, it isn't. If so, I will be sure now that he's the one, and thinking about it, it sucks! hahaha! Of course I say this because my love for him was already gone .. but being in love with him was one of the most stupid things I have done in my life. hahaha!

No comments: