De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

15 October 2011

I'm bored. :I

I wasn't supposed to be bored. I should have been very busy right now because I have to finish everything before noon time, but still I don't do anything. Yes, I might look stupid, but all I do is stare in my monitor and that's it. I have already spent an hour doing that. tsss.... 

Well, ah .. I confess that I am missing so badly right now. I don't know who, but I am longing for someone. Yeah, I just need to have someone beside me, which I don't. The fact that I am here all alone in our house kills me, even if I am so used to it. I feel lonely. I feel empty. I am free to go out and have fun, but I prefer to stay here inside my room and just sit. I feel tired .. I don't know why. Ah... I'm really bored to death. I hope I could write anything right now .. something sensible.  Ah. !!!!!

No comments: