De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

15 October 2011

I don't wanna miss a thing


Whenever I hear this song, I remember a classmate way back when I was in third year high school. It was a sunny morning, we are having our intramural and our foundation week as well. There are different booths and one of them is the 'Most Requested Song Booth'. He was so funny because he keeps on requesting this song and he would actually spend all his money for it. That week, we were amazingly very close with each other, which isn't usual during normal school days. My friends were like, "What's going on with you two?" and they believe that the song he always requested was for me. We just laughed about it.

Well, after that week, we have parted. I mean, not literally, but we were back to our normal lives, not too close from each other. We still talk, but as usual classmates. It was just like a .. one week happy bonding. No emotions attached. Maybe a bit physical, but it didn't exceed to the limit. :)

I've just shared this because it's one of the memories I want to stay here in my blog. I know someday I would be forgetting these kind of memories, so for now, let me cherish it as I can. :)

No comments: