De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

23 October 2011

Bubbly :)

I may say that October 22, 2011 was not my day. It's as if everything was ruined. Of course there are a lot of blessings that I had but there are also a lot of misfortunes and waste-of-time things that I have done. Yeah, I should not look at the negative side of my day, but I just can't simply ignore everything especially that those things are what made my whole day.

So what happened?

Morning:

-not enough sleep because of last night's torment
-no breakfast. geee!
-having my flash player crash
-ruined editing of the next book I want to read
-someone I've been texting with didn't sent any reply

Afternoon

-late meal
-unable to sleep (that's why I'm so sleepy right now)
-doing absolutely nothing in front of this computer
-I have not received my most awaited text message (which resulted for not accomplishing a task. tsk)
-not able to go out early (as planned. tsk. it sucks.)


Evening

-I am with my super annoying sister (I hate her today)
-not able to meet a person after I have brought everything that he asked from me
-unable to listen well from the 'talk'
-hating myself for being such a bad girl
- texting a user classmate
-being annoyed with a classmate who finds me disgusting (which is, she is more disgusting than me.. swear!)
-unable to ride the right jeepney (that's why I came home soooooooo late ... 12:45 am I think)



These are the not-so-good things that happened to me .. but you know what?! After experiencing all this and cursing myself for it, my day was save (before it actually turn out to be the worst). 

While I was unconsciously (jk) walking to Kabihasnan .. My eyes have caught this guy in a jeepney ... who looked so familiar to me. I have looked at him for about 30 seconds (that long) before I have recognized him. He was my classmate, Justin. He wears I think pink (if I'm not mistaken .. well he's inside a jeepney and I can't see him clearly) and he has this black and white scarf. He waved at me and flaunted his sensational smile (wooooohooooo!!!!). Of course, I smiled and waved back.

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. I mean, a smile .. could actually turn my whole ruined day into a refreshing one. That's how magical his smile is. Like every morning when I went to school, I am always in a bad mood .. but whenever I see his huge smile towards me .. I feel better. 

I don't think I have a crush on him .. I mean .. I don't feel any weird thing in me. It's just that I like the way he smile because it affects me .. in a way that it can convert my anger into happiness. 

Until now I can't forget that scenario earlier. That was so cooooooool. I thank him, even if he doesn't know ... for ending up my day positively. 

If you'd see him in person, you'd know what I mean. His bubbly face would remain in my mind as I sleep tonight. :)

------------------- 0o0-------------------

I am so blessed by the way. The 'talk'  a while ago was so timely and inspirational. 

I thank God for everything and I love Him sooooooooooooo much. :)

No comments: