De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

15 May 2011

hindi na nga ako bata ...

After I've read an unexpectedly expected email, I've remembered something.

I can't exactly remember who that guy is but thanks to him because he was used by God to make me realize this thing.

Once, that preacher talked about how essential it is to be like children. One in his list is in terms of forgiveness. He said, grown-up people must be like the little children who easily forgives. He said, when children have misunderstandings about something, it won't last overnight. They forgive each other and become friends again .. and what's wonderful about them is that they forget what had happened. Unlike the adult people. When clash strikes them, it could last for days, months and even for years! Grown-ups are so used to holding grudges against their enemies. And what so funny about them is that there would be one day wherein they will tell themselves that they forgive that person already but when they saw them, the anger strikes back and the conflict between them just gets worse.

It's like me and the sender of the email. I thought I've already forgiven him, but as soon as I read the mail, the pain is all over my heart again. I don't even know if I could reply on his email. That's when I know, i don't really have forgiven him .. I've just tried to forget.

So .. the big realization??

Hindi na nga ako bata...


No comments: