De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

31 May 2010

Joe and Patrick..finally evicted!

This is the best eviction night ever!!! Joe and Patrick are finally out of the house! Now I still have this desire of mine to watch PBB every night. And well, I'm so happy too that James and Jenny are safe. I also like Angelo to be out but he's not nominated...aa...

Now the nominees are Devon, Tricia, Jenny and Bret...and only one will be evicted on Saturday. I'm a bit disappointed 'coz Fretzie is not one of the nominees...I really hate her...she's a bitch. Hmm...I also hate Devon..yeah...she's pretty,...that's all. I hate them both because they nominated Jenny for eviction just because of the "slot thing". Their attitude are disgusting. And, I hate Devon and Angelo because they are both "paawa effect". Not because they're poor, they deserve to win. If that's the case, Kuya should welcome only poor people in His house instead of having poor and rich mixed. arrggghH!!!

Oh well, let's first forget about the nomination. What's important now is that Patrick and Joe are out of the house. That's all. :)





No comments: