De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

02 July 2009

too tired...

weeew...just finished writing my assingment in general psychology..ahh!! my hand is really aching!! well, i got home early today (i arrived at exactly 7PM in my fone...isn't it amazing?!. It's early because we are supposed to be dismissed at 7PM but we haven't met our professor yet so our class was cut at 4:30 PM. It happened for 2 weeks now (from the day our school day started!.

ahh..while doing my assignment a while ago,, I was feeling sooooooo sleeeeeeeeepppppYyyyyy!!!! I don't know why. I was really really tired eventhough I don't have anything very tiring activity today. oh, I don't want to sleep though. I am waiting for my fone to finish charging.:)

oh...I still have to post a million post!!! haha!!

No comments: