De Moi

My photo
Love usually ends in pain and hurt…but that doesn't mean that it’s not worth it.~~

25 June 2009

weeew...early dismissal again!!

hello!! haha..I was so happy this day. My class would start at 2:30 am and so I don't have to force myself to wake up early. It was a cold day. It rained very hard outside and the classes were suspended for elementary and highschool.(I wished I was high school)...

I woke up at 8, it's late actually, I have much things to do. I was lazy then, I don't want to go to school. But I have to. When I leave our house, it was not raining anymore. I left my younger sister alone. I went to Western Union in Las PiƱas near SM Southmall first. I checked if my lola have already received the money my mom sent to them but it's still there.

I went to school. I was not late. I was 30 minutes early when I arrived there. I waited for Karen and her friend, Annaliza. I wasreading my book then. Then we went to school. I was nervous because that bitch lady guard again was there. Then when I went in she said "No, it's not allowed". I thought it was me. haha:)

Then we went to our first class, Math. It was fun. Our proffesor is good. I miss Sir Arman (my Math teacher in fourth year). He's really good in Algebra. I regret not listening to him in class and just sleeping there. But still I was happy.

After that we had our 30 minute break. Then we waited again for our next subject. But still we don't have our teacher so we all went home. It was early!! really!!!

No comments: